Newark Castle Cycling Club is a long established club of over 60 years. We are affiliated to British Cycling, Cycling Time Trials, Newark & Sherwood Sports Development and Notts. & Derby Cyclo Cross League. We are a member of Newark Sports Association supporting our proposed local Sports hub.
Club Evening 10 Time Trials
Run under C.T.T. rules
Thursday evening – starts from 7 p.m. (Summer time) 6.30.p.m. (Autumn/Spring) see membership handbook.
Meet Station Road, Cotham. Notts. The Flawborough Course
Training runs out
- Tue 9am from corner of Hawton Road and St. Catherines Close – c.50miles, back for 13:00
- Tue 18:30 chaingang from the Castle (opposite TSB on Castle Gate) – fast training ride on the same recognised route each week – stick on for as long as you can
- Thur 9am from corner of Hawton Road and St. Catherines Close – c.50miles, back for 13:00
- Thur 19:00 – club 10’s time trial
- Sun 9am from the Castle (opposite TSB on Castle Gate) – ride for as far as you want, back for 13:00